On behalf of the conference committee, you are kindly invited to submit abstracts of 300/500 words for review by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts must be submitted online.
All accepted papers will be published as SAE Technical Papers and indexed in Scopus. The best papers will be proposed for publication on Journals after further SAE procedure.
Please, remember that:
- English is the official language of the conference
- Papers acceptance is subject to peer-review of draft manuscripts
- Authors should prepare their papers according to SAE International format*.
March 10, 2019 Extended to March 18, 2019!
Draft Paper Submission: April 30, 2019
Final Paper Submission: August 15, 2019
*SAE publishing requires authors to provide their full name (complete name) including surname and first name. Because SAE automatically generates citations we also do not allow authors to provide just the first initial of their surname. Please be sure to adhere to SAE guidelines below:
• Provide complete surname not just initial
• Provide first name or initial
• Do not include PhD